Policies and Procedures for Tenant use of the Civic Opera Building Roof Terrace at 20 North Wacker
The Civic Opera Building Roof Terrace is located on the 15th floor of the building and is available to all current tenants leasing space within the building. This space accommodates a maximum of 90 people and is intended for common use by tenants of the Building. The Roof Terrace will be open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m., unless reserved for a private event. The terrace is accessible only to authorized Civic Opera Building employees with an authorized security access card.
Roof Terrace Rules and Regulations
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.
- No smoking.
- No glassware or breakable items are permitted on the Roof Terrace.
- Please do not throw trash or other items off of the roof.
- All guests must stay within the Roof Terrace perimeters.
- Please show respect for this space and do not stand on or mistreat the furniture in any way.
- Please help to ensure that this shared space stays clean for all tenants and dispose of your garbage in the proper waste receptacles.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- All Roof Terrace users will be held liable for any damages.
- Only tenants and their guests are permitted to have access to the Roof Terrace during hours of operation. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted on the Roof Terrace without adult supervision.
- If there is an emergency please contact the Building Management Office for assistance via the emergency phone.
We expect guests of the Roof Terrace to behave maturely, responsibly, and respectfully and therefore insist on your cooperation in observing these rules. We will not tolerate language or conduct which is improper, threatening, or hazardous, including but not limited to arguing, fighting, and the use of profanity, indecent behavior, or inappropriate sexual activity. We reserve the right to deny, suspend, or terminate privileges to anyone for failure to comply with these rules.