FITNESS CENTER RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following Fitness Center rules have been established to ensure your enjoyment and safety when using the facility.
- Monday through Friday 5am - 9pm
- Saturday 7am - 5pm
- Sunday 7am - 3pm
- All members are strongly encouraged to have a complete physical examination prior to beginning an exercise program.
- All members work out at their own risk.
- The use of this facility is limited to the employees of the tenants in the building who hold a valid access card for entry into the facility.
- Bringing guests to the facility is strictly forbidden.
- All users must have a signed Fitness Center Waiver form on file in the Office of the Building.
- Proper Athletic attire is required at all times in the fitness center, i.e. athletic shoes, shirts, etc.
- No jeans, cargo pants or dress pants are allowed while exercising in the fitness center.